We are excited to be guest hosts of the Healthy Living Link Party!! It’s a really great place for all kinds of healthy ideas. Totally one of our favorite link ups! Check out all the good articles and if you like link up your own posts as well. We have tons of fun we promise 😉
Welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party #29. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy posts with us.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Sarah is taking a break from the party and is scheduled to return in November.
Meet Our Guest Hosts
If you are a blogger and would like to co-host on a permanent (at least 6 months) or temporary basis (1 month) please send Elaine a message here. You will be identified as a host or guest host depending on which option you choose and links will be posted so participants can connect with you on your blog and social media.
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Elaine chose Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Cookies & Mug Cake Option from Chemistry Cachet
“I love Pumpkin Spice and a healthy cookie”
Anne chose Broccoli Parmesan Meat Less Balls from Best of Long Island and Central Florida
“I love the combination of ingredients.”
Karen chose My Life Balanced 120 Days Challenge: Movement from Reviews, Chews & How Tos
“This piece was inspirational and just made me happy for Lynda. I love the idea of thinking of daily movement as a way to clear your head. It certainly does that!”
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Interested in seeing all the posts that have been featured on the Healthy Living link party?
Let’s Get Started
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- Please don’t link the same post week after week.
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy or green living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Elaine will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you.
- We reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the above criteria.
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs. Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time. Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!