- The information and other content that we post, comment on, share, suggest and promote on this Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog (“the Blog”) or social media is strictly for informational purposes only. We are not liable for the accuracy of any information, content, ideas, links or references to other sites presented on this Blog or social media.
- Use you own discretion, wisdom, caution and care with the content that is on this Blog or social media. Any suggestions etc. are used at your own risk.
- This Blog and its content is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis, medical advice or treatment. You should always seek appropriate medical advice for any questions with regards to any medical condition. If you are experiencing a medical emergency seek professional aid immediately.
- We are not responsible or liable for the content of any links or suggested references to other websites or pages. Occasionally the content of linked websites change without our being notified. If you find a broken, defective or misdirected link on our blog please let us know and we will do our best to fix or delete it.
(Last Updated 05/15)
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given below:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
By registering for our email updates, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as an email address). This information is used to contact you about the products, services, and updates on our site in which you have expressed interest.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use, performance, and satisfaction of this site.