Are you ready for more great healthy living ideas? Well you are in luck… It’s time for the Healthy Living Link Party! Check out the awesome posts and if you like link up one of your own. We’d love for you to join us 🙂
Welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party #31. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy posts with us. Please welcome our new host, Deborah from Urban Naturale. We are excited to have her a host of the party.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Meet Your Healthy Living Link Party Hosts
Sarah is taking a break from the party and is scheduled to return in November.
Meet Our Guest Hosts
If you are a blogger and would like to co-host on a permanent (at least 6 months) or temporary basis (1 month) please send Elaine a message here. You will be identified as a host or guest host depending on which option you choose and links will be posted so participants can connect with you on your blog and social media.
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Elaine chose Easy “Creamy” Lemon Chicken Piccata from Jolie’s Kitchen
” I have been looking for a new go-to recipe and this fits the bill”
Anne chose Buffalo Wings and Cauliflower Bites from our own Diva’s Run For Bling
“Great ideas for game day – Hot sauce is a staple in my kitchen”
Heather Chose 3 Reasons to Visit a Pumpkin from Storybook Apothecary
“I loved this because visiting the local pumpkin farm to shop for pumpkins is one of my favorite fall activities to do”
Karen chose The Pros and Cons of Going Pegan from from our own Urban Naturale
“I have never heard of “pegan,” but it seems very close to the way that our family tries to eat. I love that there’s now a name for it. Before, I considered myself “sort of paleo.” I’m convinced this is a healthy way to eat and don’t bemoan the lack of dairy at all!”
Melanie chose 3 Elements of Successful Weight Loss from Reviews, Chews & How-To’s
“We have also found that exercising, eating and eliminating stress properly are essential to weight loss. Great post! “
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Interested in seeing all the posts that have been featured on the Healthy Living link party?
Let’s Get Started
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- Please don’t link the same post week after week.
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy or green living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Elaine will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you.
- We reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the above criteria.
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs. Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time. Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!