Are you excited to read through some amazing healthy living posts? We are! There wont be a link up next week because of the holiday so lets party!
Welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party #38. We had another great party last week and we’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy posts with us.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Announcement: There will not be a party next week. The Healthy Living Link Party will return Wednesday, December 2.
Meet Your Healthy Living Link Party Hosts
Meet our November Guest Host
Joann from Mommy’s Slice of the Pie
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Elaine chose Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce from The Pistachio Project
” I love cranberries and am always looking for ways to reduce sugar in my family’s diet.”
Anne chose Naturally Delicious Hot Chocolate from Naturally Nicole
“Simple ingredients that sound delicious.”
Dawn and Cristina chose Worried About Holiday Weight Gain? 52 Healthy Ways to Have a Ball Without the Binge, Pt. 1 from Urban Naturale
Cristina – “These are practical and doable tips! I must admit, I do worry about gaining the weight I lost in two months . Working hard for months and gaining it all back in just a few days is not something I want to experience so I will be keeping this handy list as a reminder.”
Deborah chose 5 Morning Habits to Feel Energized All Day Long from Diva’s Run For Bling
“This inspiring post provides easy to implement strategies to combat one of my greatest challenges: morning lethargy!”
Karen chose Hearty Spiced Vegetable Soup for the Soul: A Vegan Gluten-Free Plant-Based Recipe from Simple | Pure | Whole
“I love vegetable soup and any kind of soup is perfect for the weather right now. I’ll be trying this out next weekend!”
Heather chose 10 Unexpected Advantages of Eating a Whole Food Diet from Organic 4 Greenlivings
“I am trying to eat more whole foods in my diet and I love the pros of doing do. These advantages are unexpected and pretty great.”
Melannie chose Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms from Simple and Savory
“Spinach and Artichokes are a match made in Heaven and these mushrooms looks amazing!”
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Interested in seeing all the posts that have been featured on the Healthy Living link party?
Let’s Get Started – Please Note The Change In Rules
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- If you accidentally link a post that is not healthy living related you can delete you own posts.
- Please don’t link the same post week after week.
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites. This includes hiding link ups that start with a recipe or anything else.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy or green living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Elaine will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- We review each entry to tweet and pin them and reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the above criteria.
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs. Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time. Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!