We hope everyone had a nice break and a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are really looking forward to seeing all the wonderful posts again this week. We would like to give a huge “Thank You!” to Elaine over at Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess for all she has done for this party. She is stepping down today and we will miss working with her. Link up and look through the posts below! Now lets party!! 🙂
Welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party #30. We had another great party last week and we’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy posts with us.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Meet Your Healthy Living Link Party Hosts
ANNOUNCEMENT: Elaine is stepping away from the Healthy Living Link Party after this week but never fear Cristina from A Bountiful Love’s Blog has graciously agreed to continue with the link up. You will continue to get email from her about the party.
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Anne chose 8 Terrific Tips to Help You Master Mindful Eating from Urban Naturale
Cristina chose CARAMELIZED SALMON from Morsels of Life
Dawn chose Sweet and Spicy Enchiladas from Sweet Mornings
Elaine and Melannie chose Arugula, Orange and Pomegranate Salad from Seasonal Cravings
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Let’s Get Started
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- If you accidentally link a post that is not healthy living related you can delete you own posts.
- Please don’t link the same post week after week.
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites. This includes hiding link ups that start with a recipe or anything else.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy or green living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Cristina will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- We review each entry to tweet and pin them and reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the above criteria.
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs.
Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.
Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!